Bakersfield Adult School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu


Transcripts/Records Requests

  • Order your transcripts online through
  • Unofficial transcripts are free.
  • Official transcripts cost $4.15 (For Jobs or college enrollment)
  • The process is very fast - approximately 2-3 days.
  • If you are having issues ordering your transcript please contact us at (661) 835-1855


NOTE: If the last high school the student attended is closed for a holiday, visit the KHSD District Office to order one directly.


GED Records Requests

Bakersfield Adult School no longer collects nor stores GED results for exams taken at any of our facilities.


To obtain GED results/transcripts/certificates, for exams taken at Bakersfield Adult School or Lerdo Correctional Facility, please request them on the website If you do not have access to a computer, call 1-877-392-6433 and ask them to mail an order form to you.


If you took your exams on a computer, you can receive your GED records through the GED account you would have created at the time you took the exams.


There is a charge for receiving your document. If you request an electronic copy and provide an email address, you can download, save, and print 5 copies of each document ordered.


For other records requests: Please see this page.