GED On-Line Testing Registration Information
- BAS is no longer involved in an individual's signing up for GED testing;
- If you want to take the GED test at BAS, our BAS GED testing schedule is online at www.GED.com.
Sign up for MyGED™ today and follow step-by-step instructions
- Register for the GED exams at: www.GED.com;
- Enter your email address, OR click on the link to create an account;
- Verify your email address;
- Check the box agreeing to the Privacy Rules and Terms and Conditions;
- Click on "Sign Up" to complete the registration process;
- You select the available dates you wish to test, make a credit card payment, and then report on the dates you have been assigned;
- Note that you will only be able to select one or two tests per day (the entire test consists of four sections);
- The online study guides and practice test are accessible after you have completed the GED registration process for a fee of $6 each;
- You can take a GED test and two subsequent retests, with no restrictions between retakes. If you fail the second retest, the test taker must wait 60 days for each successive attempt.
All examinees must have picture identification. Acceptable picture identification includes a California driver's license or I.D. card issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles, passport, military I.D. card, or government I.D. card. The examinee's name, birth date, signature, and photograph must appear on the above or some combination of the above. A temporary driver's license, social security card, or birth certificate cannot prove identification.
How do I get my scores?
- Login to your MyGEDTM account by going to www.GED.com;
- From the dashboard, select the scores tab;
- Click "View Details" to learn more about your score. You can find your score, how to score higher, and, if needed, how to retake the test.
GED Preparation Classes
Click here for more information.