Bakersfield Adult School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu


Please click the link above to request official and unofficial transcripts.

Request for Record Form:

Print and fill out the entire form. Remember your signature! Make a copy of your photo ID. Fax the form and photo ID to BAS, Attention: Gennie, at 661-835-9612 or email it to

Where is the Bakersfield Adult School located? Click here to locate us.


Bakersfield Adult School is unable to provide results for GED exams taken at any of our facilities. All GED records were shipped to GED Testing Service in Minnesota on 11/17/2017.

To obtain GED results for exams taken at Bakersfield Adult School or Lerdo Correctional Facility at any time since 1972, please request the results, transcript or certificate at If you do not have access to a computer, call 1-877-392-6433 and ask them to mail an order form to you.

If you tested from 2014 to the present on computer, you can get your GED records through your GED account.

The charge per document ordered is $15. We recommend that you order an electronic copy rather than a paper copy, as you can download, save and print 5 copies of each document ordered. You will need to provide an email address to receive an electronic copy.